On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- SAP implementation of the Supply Chain area and cross modular experience MM/WM/eWM/SD/PP would be advantageous
- Knowledge of S/4 Hana
- Experience interacting with client executives; ability to influence at the leadership level
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
- A proven track record of leading and managing both large and small, global and local teams
- Key contributor in project management of large ERP implementation projects and teams; significant team leadership experience over Process Streams / Functional Area
EY is a global professional services organisation providing consulting, assurance, tax and strategy and transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider. Minimum salary for this position is $70,000 inc.super.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.