On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Experience in assessing and implementing security and risk standards such as ISO 2701-2, PCI DSS, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, AS/NZS 4360
- Professional experience in either a technical IT Risk or an IT Security consulting role. This is ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm (preferably in the financial Sector).
- Skills in security assessment, design, architecture, management and/or reporting
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Sales and relationship development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative skills
EY is a global professional services organisation providing consulting, assurance, tax and strategy and transactions services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out. The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider. Minimum salary for this position is $70,000 inc.super.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved