Your key responsibilities
- Design and facilitate interactive and impactful client experiences ranging from 10 to 50 participants
- Plan and manage multiple projects at any one time
- Ensure a high quality seamless experience that engages all participants
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills (and enthusiasm for investigating and learning new facilitation techniques )
- Experience using design thinking and working on agile teams
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to quickly understand different client objectives and use creative problem-solving skills to translate objectives into engaging workshops
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience using Mural and other collaboration tools
- A curious mindset and the ability to drive innovation
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
2021 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.