|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting position of Data Architect has become available at Uniting, at an opportune time when a multi-year Data and Analytics Strategy and Roadmap is being formulated.
If you’d like to join an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives, plus have the opportunity to use your blend of enterprise and solution data architecture expertise in order to drive value, then this may be the role for you.
UnitingCare NSW.ACT is a highly regarded, non-for-profit employer with a future vision, which is both ambitious and strategically achievable. We take responsibility for the work of community services, chaplaincy and social justice advocacy. All of our work is inspired and guided by the principles of justice and compassion. With a strong industry presence, we continuously strive to grow and expand our reach.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following demonstrated attributes and experience:
- Ability to operate at both an enterprise and solution architecture level within the data and analytics domain
- Deep technology experience and technical knowledge and ongoing learning to remain current with technology trends
- Advanced interpersonal and influencing skills applicable to all levels of stakeholders
- Applied knowledge of IT architecture governance processes
- Able to lead and influence cross functionally and collaborate effectively as a member of the IT management team and with business client groups
- Strategic thinking and ability to translate strategy to action plans
- Excellent written, oral and presentation based communication skills
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an exceptional opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic new team at a time of significant change for Uniting NSW.ACT as well as:
- Permanent Full-time role based in Sydney CBD
- A competitive remuneration package inclusive of superannuation and not-for-profit salary packaging
- The opportunity to make a difference
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.