|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Deloitte Digital is a global, full-service digital agency that combines serious creative chops with trusted business sense. With our unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, we build beautiful digital experiences for the world's leading brands. Our work is in your pocket. It's on your screens. And it's making lives fun, easier and so much more connected.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. Through 22 studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
About the role
As a Sitecore Technical Lead, you will have leading technical competency in the Microsoft.NET and Sitecore space as well experience leading software engineers to deliver enterprise digital platforms.
With a background in software development and a passion for technology, the focus of this role is on delivery of high quality well engineered solutions, working with our team and clients to deliver outcomes to address complex challenges and environments. You will also be a leader within the Sitecore and .NET capability team mentoring junior and senior developers in efficiently delivering high-quality software engineering outcomes and provide thought leadership to keep our team at the forefront of the latest software engineering practices.
As a Senior .NET / Sitecore Technical Lead at Deloitte Digital, you will be the primary technical leader on large enterprise Sitecore and .NET implementation projects. You will work with both technical and non-technical client stakeholders to understand, design and implement solutions.
Along with the experience and energy you bring to the team, you'll be responsible for:
- Advising and consulting with client on how to best meet requirements with Sitecore and .NET solution technology
- Advising clients on best practice software engineering, code quality and dev ops practices
- Delivering large scale and complex digital implementations across different client industries, development teams and technologies.
- Managing and mentoring teams of developers and full stack technologists
- Supporting Project Managers to develop and manage project plans, scope, variations and technical risks
- Contributing your knowledge and experience to continuously improve the processes and practices used do deliver software across the Deloitte Digital technology team.
- Contribute to business development through providing solution options and development estimates
About your experience
To be considered for this position, you will have deep and broad Digital experience and a proven track record of delivering digital projects, including:
- Minimum 10 years' experience across software engineering disciplines and Microsoft.NET technologies
- Minimum 2 years' experience of managing technical teams in delivering solutions using waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience delivering solutions on cloud platforms - preferably Amazon Web Service or Microsoft Azure. Experience with Docker highly regarded.
- Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines. Experience with test automation and code scanning tools highly regarded.
- Experience working with Sitecore and/or other similar WCMS or Digital Experience platforms
- Proven success in technology leadership across a range of enterprise digital technologies and projects including Web Content Management, Web Applications and Portals, APIs and System integration
- Understand and demonstrate experience with leading dev ops practices, including tools and techniques for continuous integration / delivery
- A desire to contribute to the broader success of the Technical team by playing a mentoring and coaching role to other team members
Deloitte Digital is a major force on the Australian Digital Landscape. We combine fun with serious intent where business, creativity and technology intersect. Our team includes creative designers, channel strategists, engineers, architects and product specialists - a powerful combination of creativity, business acumen and technical know-how.
If you have questions regarding this role, please contact Renoir Sleiman in our Talent Acquisition Team via the Our Recruiters section on our careers website.