|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your passion for making an impact to our diverse customers
- Work with a broad and dynamic team of bankers and specialists
- Great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and distinguished SME landscape
Our Wagga Wagga Partnership are looking for an experienced Business Banker to join the team to manage and support a diverse portfolio of SME customers.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
- Working with team members
The purpose of my role:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter , and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Learn more about Wagga Wagga:
Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional centre right in the middle of the Riverina. It is the largest regional city in NSW and is a vibrant, cosmopolitan and welcoming city this is under a 5 hour drive from both Melbourne and Sydney and only 3 hours from Canberra.
Known as the heart of Australia’s Food Bowl, the region has a delicious food and wine scene, as well as wonderful galleries, beautiful scenery, gorgeous gardens and parks, and fascinating heritage.
There are events, markets and festivals happening all year round in Wagga Wagga. Don’t miss the Wagga Wagga Mardi Gras street parade and celebrations in March, Lost Lanes winter festival and Wagga Comedy Fest in June, Spring Jam family festival in September, and the Gears and Beers cycling and craft beer festival in October. To learn more then click here.
A relevant business-related tertiary qualification, but it's your passion for customers, your will to win and drive and tenacity that will ensure your success in this role. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or have permanent residency. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.