|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly-competent and highly-motivated employees.
Your new role
As part of Australian Super's growth plans, we are seeking an Associate Manager - Cash and Liquidity. This role is responsible for the monitoring and management of the fund's short-term liquidity requirements as well the coordination and delivery of key capability enhancement projects and the development of reporting models that seek to uplift existing capability.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Management of transactional liquidity (including multi-currency liquidity management) in order to minimize cash drag whilst ensuring adequate liquidity is held to meet requirements/obligation
- Cash ladder and liquidity/funding forecasting including continued enhancement of these processes
- Develop models to undertake stress testing which cover a range of scenarios in order to assess the fund's liquidity risk, inform risk appetite, and test policy settings.
- Contribute to activities that will deliver a world class Balance Sheet Management (BSM) function including the implementation of a treasury system to support activities including liquidity management, allocation of income/costs, cash forecasts, capital management and financial analysis and reporting
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of financial instruments and capital markets including fixed income, credit, cash/money markets and currency coupled with working knowledge of derivative instruments. You will also possess:
- An ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What you will get in return
This is your chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.