|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Profile Summary
Bring the latest innovation and technology ideas in order to plan, deliver and execute of one or more Technology projects and programs for Accenture or its clients. Work to ensure appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments. May manage service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across one client deal and /or country.
Design best-practice technology solutions
- Understand and translate customer needs into business and technology solutions
- Provide technology analysis and design services
- Analyze as-is and to-be processes to define system/technology requirements
- Drive functional/application designs and ensure technology solutions represent current and future business requirements
- Capture user requirements, conduct user reviews and run
- stakeholder agreement meetings
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. #LI-DNI