|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Consulting Services Azure Cloud and AI Domain is looking for an experienced and dynamic Compromise Recovery Services Cybersecurity leader to take on a leadership role overseeing technical talent for our Cybersecurity customers across the Asia Pacific and Japan Region.
Our mission is to help customer recover and gain control from a Cyber Attack related to malicious activity and be a leverage point for Microsoft Consulting Services by establishing the Cybersecurity credibility and showcasing capabilities that drive customers to adopt a modern security strategy using Microsoft Cloud. We are a global team of Cybersecurity experts in the Azure Cloud & AI domain with deep skills and experience in guiding customers on rapidly recovering from a Cyber Attack modernizing their security strategy.
The Compromise Recovery Services Practice (CRSP) Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) role requires very strong communication, people management, cybersecurity and technical delivery skills and experience. The TDM is accountable for a team of individual contributors who serve as deep technical advisors driving the successful delivery of security solutions.
The role requires strong leadership to drive collaboration across various Microsoft teams to drive positive customer outcomes. The TDM proactively creates partnerships internally and externally to achieve customer success and value. The role involves negotiating conflicts and resource demands to balance the needs of customer engagements and resourcing priorities. The TDM also drives delivery excellence through team readiness, delivery quality, productivity and high customer/partner satisfaction in a cost-efficient manner.
The role is responsible for the hiring, retention and growth of a diverse and qualified team of technical cybersecurity subject matter of experts to meet the demands of Domain head count objectives as determined by workforce planning. The CRSP TDM will be involved in customer facing activities to drive Services cybersecurity opportunities and deliveries in order to meet business objectives. The TDM plans, prioritizes and implements, at the team level, the broader business strategy defined by its organization leader.
People and Technical Delivery Management –45%
- Attract, develop, retain and grow a diverse team of talent.
- Recognize team members’ strengths, aligned to capability needs, resulting in strong delivery results.
- Facilitate an environment of inclusion that leverages diverse perspectives and talent, to better represent and understand our global customers.
- Embrace and instill excellent delivery practice and understanding for yourself and team; delivering “perfect every time” at the right cost.
- Assist team in the development of the value proposition, Intellectual Property creation and Intellectual Property reuse.
- Exceed in area of management responsibilities supporting customer escalations.
Execution – Deliver Results through Teamwork & Optimizing Business Results – 35%
- Effectively communicate business strategy and goals and how they align to the team’s work.
- Timely staff cybersecurity incident response and recovery engagements.
- Plan the team’s work to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities, maintaining team energy and results.
- Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognize appropriately.
- Partner and collaborate with other teams on related deliverables, and effectively leverage others in relevant work streams.
- Consistently manages areas of fiscal responsibility, staying within budget, and effectively managing resources.
- Achieves & frequently surpasses personal & team goals from quarter to quarter.
- Drive cybersecurity leads and opportunities in partnership with presales and sales teams.
Change Leadership and Services Role Model - 20%
- Ensures that his or her team is guiding customer/partners through relevant change initiatives.
- Is competent in core change-management methods and techniques.
- Ensures both personal and team readiness through an understanding of relevant customer/partner rhythms of business.
- Complete all required personal and team training &/or certifications for their technology domain
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer Value Realization
- Planning, Organizing and Executing
- Trusted Technology Advisor
- Strategic Insight
- Setting Goals/Expectations
- Passion for people and capability development
- 8-10 years’ experience with direct people management experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in delivering cybersecurity recovery and improvement programs in mid/large enterprises.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.