The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant within the People Advisory team in our Canberra office.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
- As a Consultant/Senior Consultant in our People Advisory Services practice you will work with talented teams to deliver outcomes for leading organisations across Canberra and nationally
- Conduct research, analysis and client interviews, developing recommendations and reports, preparing presentations
- Provide advice and support to our clients in relation to workforce, organisation design, HR transformation and much more!
- Help develop proposals and tender responses
- Work as part of an experienced team that will give you direct access to talented leaders to guide engagement delivery and support your development
- Degree qualification
- Ideally 2-4 years’ work experience, possibly in government or management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people focus and interest in people, analytics and problem solving
- Team players who can demonstrate the potential to be a future business leader
- Willingness to contribute to a high performing team culture
- A creative, inquisitive and logical mind
- Curiosity and desire to challenge the status quo