|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join ASX 100 finance leader
Stunning Brisbane CBD location
Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated experience dealing with senior leaders in the finance space
About the Role
As Senior Product Manager - Remediation your primary purpose will be to make a difference to our customers by helping ensure the prompt assessment, control and remediation of identified product issues across the Group. This will involve a range of activities and tasks covering in particular process improvement and project delivery. You will also be required to work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for timely successful delivery of product remediation issues across the Group
- Engages with senior stakeholders across the Bank to drive the management of remediation issues.
- Work closely with EPMO Product Remediation Team, in particular the Project Manager, and Senior Product Team members to ensure the quality completion of initiatives to the product remediation roadmap
- Work closely with Senior Manager Product Governance & Control to ensure the effective triaging and controlling of newly identified issues ensuring the Remediation Team meet SLAs for triaging as determined by the Product Remediation Steer Co
- Expedites the remediation of product issues through remediation expertise and streamlined processes
- At least 5-10 years banking and financial services experience
- Experience in overseeing product remediation initiatives
- Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Experience in process mapping, process improvement and demonstration of continuous improvement approach to previous roles
- Demonstrated end-to-end development and delivery of successful product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives
- Strong commercial acumen, influencing skills and stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the regulatory environment and liaise with the Risk, Compliance and Legal teams to ensure the business meets legal and compliance requirements
- Work closely with customer experience team and partner to ensure products and services meet the required levels
- Complete management reports and commentary
- A tertiary qualification in business or finance
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.