|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join ASX 100 finance leader
Stunning Brisbane CBD location
Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated experience dealing with senior leaders in the finance space
As Product Manager - Remediation your primary purpose will be to make a difference to our customers by helping ensure the prompt assessment, control and remediation of identified product issues across the Group. This will involve a range of activities and tasks covering in particular process improvement and project delivery. You will also be required to work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for timely successful delivery of specific product remediation issues across the Group
- Engages with stakeholders across the Bank to drive the management of specific remediation issues
- Works closely with EPMO Product Remediation Team and Product SMEs, to ensure the quality completion of specific initiatives to the product remediation roadmap
- Works closely with Remediation Financial Analyst to ensure the effective triaging and controlling of newly identified issues ensuring the Remediation Team meet SLAs for triaging as determined by the Product Remediation Steer Co
- Further expedites the remediation of product issues through continuous improvement, process mapping and process streamlining
- Acts as a Key SME on Product Remediation issues
- Reviews and approves key remediation documentation eg Rem Approach etc.
- Coordinates tasks for other resources.
- At least 3-5 years banking and financial services experience
- Experience in successfully completing product remediation initiatives
- Experience in product management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Proven experience in process mapping, process improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated end-to-end development and delivery of successful product initiatives including business case development and execution
- Strong commercial acumen, influencing skills and stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the regulatory environment and liaise with the Risk, Compliance and Legal teams to ensure the business meets legal and compliance requirements
- Work closely with customer experience team and partner to ensure products and services meet the required levels
- Complete management reports and commentary
- A tertiary qualification in finance or business is essential
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.