|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you’re driven by a customer mission and passionate about being part of a tribe of great people, join us at WooliesX.
As a start-up business inside one of Australia's largest retailers, WooliesX aims to bring the best of Woolworths to our customers, powered by our team, technology and data. To achieve our customer 1st strategy, we have combined the Digital, eCommerce, Customer Loyalty and Financial Services businesses to transform the customer experience under one banner - WooliesX.
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
With an industry leading technology team, backed by analytics, we’re resourceful and willing to experiment. Our agile teams are empowered to innovate and deliver an awesome experience for our customers - no matter whether they choose to shop in-store, or online.
Reporting to the GM of Digital Products, you will play a key leadership role to ensure the delivery of a new strategic initiative focused on onboarding new inventory to the Woolworths.com website. Working across two squads, you will lead the strategy and vision to execute on the new program of work. The key focus will be on integration capabilities to create a seamless experience for customers when buying everyday products from the Woolworths website and mobile app. Building from the ground up, you will be influential in the solutioning of an exciting new initiative for the Woolworths Business.
This is a role for a product leader with a strong agile delivery background and a proven track record within web and mobile apps. You’ll be working within a fast paced team focused on solving technical, product and customer experience problems. The successful applicant must have an innovative approach to solving problems and must demonstrate the passion and commitment to continually strive for excellence through a customer facing lense.
Further, this role is responsible for;
- Maintain the overall roadmap, including ongoing product strategy, product planning, experience design and requirements development for new features, functionality and integrations
- Promote agile practices within the team.
- Work closely with internal technology teams and external partners to define milestones and ensure on-time, in-scope, and within budget delivery.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among conflicting business priorities
- Champion for the customer by collaborating with the UX team to understand customer problems and design solutions that solve these
- Partner with the Product Owners and stakeholders to form an agreed product roadmap for the two squads
As a true Product Leader, you will be passionate about innovation to deliver an effective omni channel experience for our customers that create brand advocacy and excitement. You set standards by example and have the ability to develop a motivated team that excels in their roles. You will have past experience working in a digital setting ideally within retail, proven experience delivering Product strategies in a digital application setting across a large complex organisation, leading products that customers love, and leading a team of highly motivated individuals.
- Passion for innovation, backed by demonstrated ability to execute and deliver
- Strong experience in consumer facing digital businesses and mobile products.
- Strong technical background and ability to translate into business terms
- Proven experience working with vendors and integration capabilities
- A strong leader who set standards by example and has the ability to develop a hardworking and motivated team
- A trusted leader who builds strong relationships with key stakeholders
- A customer first mindset in everything you do
- A good understanding of online retail is desired, but not mandatory
What's in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package - including base salary, super and annual bonus.
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, flexibility to work from different sites, healthcare, social club and much more (Site dependant).
- Tech options - Woolworths are the largest employer of Google Apps in Australia, are early adopters of Agile and have BYOD options too.
- Work variety - The opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable initiatives.
- Training and Education - We pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential and give you the opportunity to be innovative.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference. We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which reflects the communities we serve.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us through #LI LinkedIn, #work180 Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au