|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Unique opportunity to join eCommerce Operations Team
- Surry Hills Location with flexible working arrangment
- Apply store operational leadership experience in eCommerce
Founded in 1924, Woolworths Group is Australia's largest retailer with more than 3,500 stores across Australia and New Zealand that span food, drinks, petrol, general merchandise and hotels. The Woolworths Group is a proud,home-grown Australian business, employer of more than 205,000 people and a committed business partner of many thousand local farmers, producers and manufacturers. The Woolworths Group is focused on the importance of digital and how we better serve our connected customers and create online shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. To address this customer need, over a year ago, we combined our Digital, Data, Payments, Insurance and Loyalty businesses under the banner of WooliesX. At the WooliesX business unit within Woolworths, we have transformed ourselves into a true engineering organisation where we put customer experience first, create highly leveraged (and loved) platforms with a heavy emphasis on operational excellence.
About the role
Your primary role will be to support working principles and our agile squads to develop, deliver and evolve initiatives that drive new eCommerce capability in our stores. Leveraging your store operational knowledge will be a key enabler in delivering a successful eCom offer to our store teams and supporting the development and implementation of key initiatives You will be an effective stakeholder and subject matter expert across both the eCom Operations and Support Office teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide eCom & store operational expertise into the delivery of initiatives and enhancements in our eCommerce space.
- Ensuring appropriate support material exists for initiatives such as documented procedures and training material.
- Influencing and acting as an advocate for stores to ensure initiatives processes and procedures are fit for purpose and sustainable.
- Being the point of contact for WooliesX team members and squads from an operational perspective
- Supporting delivery of both long or short term initiatives and projects
- Providing coaching and guidance to stakeholders and teams
You bring experience as a retail operations leader & natural curiosity & interest in eCommerce. Ideally you’ll have experience in delivering initiatives and projects coupled with the ability to coach others and take them on the journey.
What you have:
- A strong understanding of store management tools and processes.
- An ability to work in a self directed, autonomous environment.
- Awareness of stakeholder engagement, coaching and influencing skills.
- A passion for delivering great eCom customer and team experience.
- Be computer literate with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work aligned with Store Operations from time to time including weekends as required
Why you’ll love it here
- In addition to this exciting role, these are some of the great benefits we offer:
- Located in Surry Hills in modern offices surrounded by great cafes and restaurants
- Opportunity to work within WooliesX - one of the fastest growing areas of our business
- Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will support
Flexibility and work-life balance policies that will support you to thrive
An attractive and competitive remuneration package Opportunity to collaborate with some of the brightest and best minds in the Australian retail industr
An exciting career - as our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of one of the most exciting journeys in Australian retail, apply now! #LI #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.