|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Digital Technology Specialist, you will enjoy one of the most impactful positions within Digital Sales. In addition to senior level interaction with our customers, the TS will be a sought-after subject matter expert by Microsoft sales teams for their technical leadership. TSs will work with Microsoft counterparts to help educate them on our cloud offerings, positioning and joint selling strategies. You will also provide expertise on the business and technical value of Microsoft’s public cloud offerings versus the competition. As a Cloud Specialist - Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement - (Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions), you will be a senior solution sales leader within our Corporate sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
- Act as the key technical contact for our Digital Sales team with potential customers
- Demonstrate aspects of the technical and business solution to customers over Skype for Business.
- Execute quick technical feasibility assessments and proposal developments for the customers identified solutions
- Scope the technical and security design for customer solutions, select optimal migration paths for the customer, build consumption plans, as well as execute limited POCs, where necessary
- Audit and confirm implementation requirements and pricing calculations as required, so that the customer receives an accurate projection of anticipated costs in new services sought
- Prepare technical insights and key scenarios required to drive the right technical and business solution outcomes
- Contribute to customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
- Conduct group and one-on-one trainings across the Center on subjects of expertise
- Meet and exceed team-level monthly, quarterly and annual targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline, as well as operational metrics
- Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in cloud capabilities and pricing for both Microsoft and competitor
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. 4-year degree preferred.
2-6+ years of technology related sales or business development experience;
- Experience working within a technical sales environment preferred.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture for productivity and communications solutions required
- Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
- Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
- Experience with cloud-based applications and services, hands-on experience with Dynamics 365 is strongly preferred
- Deep technical experience in Dynamics 365 and other cloud-based business applications including:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer service platform
Enterprise Resource Planning
Project Service Automation
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Major or minor in computer science, mathematics, or engineering. Experience in one of these relevant fields is a bonus, computer science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.