- Assist clients with successful delivery of their Finance or other back / front office transformation programs leading to service delivery improvements and/or successful investment outcomes
- Deliver complex transformation programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from strategy through to transition into operations
- Contribute to business development and account management activities such as pursuits, proposals and managing key relationships
- Audit or Finance Function experience in a large organisation
- Experience or interest in technology implementations including General Ledgers, Workflow, Financial Reporting, and Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Experience or interest in delivering emerging technologies such as Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning or AI to transform the finance or other back / front office functions
- Extensive stakeholder management and an ability to clearly articulate well thought-out ideas and solutions
- An Accounting, IT and/or a Finance orientated tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance or Asset Management organisations
- A desire to continue to grow and shape your skills set, to enable you to provide finance and automation solutions for the Transformative Age
- Ability to challenge the status quo and refine processes and ways of working to benefit the end-customer
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to build effective, long-lasting relationships with clients
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. In addition, our comprehensive Total Rewards package can be tailored to your individual needs, to give you the freedom to manage your role in a way that’s right for you. This includes;
- a variety of flexible working and leave arrangements
- personalised career development including coaching and support to help you build your career and access to formal learning so you can develop the skills you’ll need to thrive in the future
- a range of tools and benefits to guide and support your health and wellbeing throughout your entire EY career.
At EY, we hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. Through our inclusive leadership behaviours, a variety of internal networks, flexible working and mentoring programs, you will have the support and flexibility to build an exceptional career.
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high-profile companies. We provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across our service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
EY is committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone 61 3 8650 7788 (option 1).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process will be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.