Last updated 1 hours ago
|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Here at Atlassian we're growing our Australian footprint, and we have a number of opportunities for a Sourcer to join our Sydney Talent Acquisition (TA) team and be part of the journey!
In this role, you'll use your detective skills to find the best and brightest technical and non-technical talent in the world. You'll match future Atlassians to their dream job and provide a legendary candidate experience that people share. This role is for you if you aren't satisfied with doing things the way they've always been done!
On day one you'll be:
- Using innovative techniques, you will build market maps using some of the newest sourcing technology on the market
- Partnering with our Talent Marketing team to build our offline presence in your niche area by building outstanding brand and value proposition for the business areas that you support
- Screening resumes and interviewing technical talent to decide suitability for roles
- Handling large candidate pipelines across crafts while maintaining high quality experience
- Focused on building balanced teams, as Atlassian places huge value in making our TEAM a place where everyone can thrive. You will help drive that!
- Recommending and driving improvements that impact local pipeline areas and partnering with the wider sourcing team to dive innovation
- Taking a data driven approach, and thinking strategically about where to find and attract the right talent
More about you:
- A great teammate who puts team success over personal success
- Experience sourcing with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Strong experience using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- This may be your first in-house role from agency
- You enjoy candidate interaction and get energy from representing a top software brand
- People describe you as having effective communication skills
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Atlassian is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process, and while performing job functions. Please note that you will have the opportunity to request accommodations at each stage of the assessment process. To request accommodations before scheduling an interview, please reach out to email@example.com and someone will follow up shortly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.