|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who are we?
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Data and Analytics consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We're proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
Who we are looking for:
Altis is seeking Power BI Senior Consultants to join our growing Melbourne team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and work on projects that make a real difference.
The perfect candidate possesses the following essential skills:
- Advanced skills in Power BI and SQL
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytics role
- Experience using Azure ADF, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- In-depth understanding of Data warehousing and Data modelling
- Demonstrated experience in working with large data sets
- Skilled in the development of interactive and insightful dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate solutions to clients
- Organisational ability to manage and work on multiple projects / tasks
- Proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to easily build rapport
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role and are willing to make a difference, we are keen to speak with you.
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.