|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about using data and information to deliver tangible business outcomes? This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the industry and be part of a high performing team.
Altis Consulting was established in 1998 and has become the leading Information Management (Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data Analytics) consultancy in Australia and New Zealand. We’re proud to have been recognised 10 years in a row as a Great Place to Work and of our strong company culture focused around people and enabling them to achieve their best.
As a vendor-independent consultancy, you’ll work with traditional technologies and leading edge solutions for on premise and Cloud. You’ll receive training from industry thought leaders and be mentored to develop your full potential. At Altis you’ll engage with diverse clients and industries and be part of projects that deliver tangible business outcomes.
About the role
As an Azure Data & Analytics Architect at Altis Consulting, you will use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the delivery of projects by applying strong analytical skills and attention to detail to ensure quality outcomes for the team’s projects and activities.
Desired skills and experience:
- A deep understanding and experience of enterprise modern data architecture patterns and processes including:
- A proven track record in delivering data-oriented solutions utilising big data, data warehousing, operational insight, data management or business intelligence.
- Design and develop large data lake and data warehouses across multiple domains
- Experience of technical strategy and advisory consulting
- Develop complex ETL using SSIS, Azure Data Factory or Azure Databricks
- SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, Snowflake
- Experience of Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps/DataOps
- Data requirements gathering and data modelling
- Design and develop of insightful reports using Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Be familiar with the data challenges faced by organisations.
- Ability to coach, motivate and inspire colleagues and junior consultants.
- Clear written and verbal communications; able to communicate with a wide range of people and to gather requirements.
What to expect as an Altis consultant
As part of an Altis team, you’ll experience the full development life-cycle and be part of a dynamic workplace in which diversity, camaraderie and professional excellence are celebrated. We like to have fun as a team, encourage knowledge sharing and continuous learning and take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for our clients.
In addition we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social nights, discounts through our Rewards portal
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, we are keen to speak with you.
Altis is proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://au.work180.co/employer/altis-consulting/about
Please note that you must have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this role.