|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. To address the increased activity across our Infrastructure Projects function, we are now seeking an expression of interest from experienced Environmental Coordinators with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting, high-profile and complex infrastructure projects in NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this varied role you will be responsible for:
- Provide direction and assistance in managing project access and clearing requirements
- Develop and conduct project environmental inductions and training.
- Establish and maintain project registers including but not limited to Plant and Equipment Hygiene Register, Community Complaints Register, Environmental Issues / Corrective Actions Register, Regulated Waste Register, Incident Register.
- Provide feedback to corporate on environmental management system improvement initiatives
- Assist the development and delivery of weekly project Toolbox meetings
- Ensure that Environmental Work Plans and other client documentation are current
- Undertake environmental monitoring for compliance with relevant licences and project approvals including noise, vibration and dust
- Review subcontractor environmental management plans, procedures and records.
- Record, investigate and report on environmental complaints made to the client and project management staff.
You have previous experience in the construction / engineering industries. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Science
- Current drivers licence
- Environmental Auditor Qualifications
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES