|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. To address the increased activity across our Infrastructure Projects function, we are now seeking an expression of interest from experienced Quality Coordinators with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting, high-profile and complex infrastructure projects in NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this varied role you will be responsible for:
- Work with Downer project staff, clients, and subcontractors to ensure all groups are aligned with the requirements on quality and completions.
- Participate in ongoing review on Project Delivery, Quality, and Completions requirements to ensure best practice for the collection of Quality Completion artefacts.
- Extensive reporting
- Effectively communicate and coordinate all parties to ensure resolution of NCRs, Defect Notice, Provisional and Final Acceptance compliance requirements.
- Ensure records are verified, accurate, and completed on time.
- Maintain accurate and aligned Verification and Validation data, derived requirements stated in specifications, subcontractor specifications and the requirements introduced to mitigate and treat quality, safety hazards, RAM and human factor issues.
You have previous experience in the construction / engineering industries. Other requirements include:
- Degree in Civil Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)
- Prior experience in quality and Project Completion Delivery
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES