|Job Type:||Full Time|
The possibilities are endless
- Challenge and develop yourself working on large scale projects and a wide variety of subject matter
- Flexibility in designing your work week including the opportunity to work from home, in stores and our Mulgrave head office
- Part time opportunities now available
Woolworths Group is seeking experienced ER Specialists on a 12 month fixed term contract to join our team based in Mulgrave. You will join a close knit Workplace Relations team who foster a culture of collaboration and service excellence. We are enabled by effective and efficient people processes and technology to support the management of our ER matters.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Manager this is a largely autonomous role focusing on providing high quality Employee Relations case management services to Woolworths business units and Group Functions.
Whilst bringing to life our company values of “team first culture” and “we care deeply”, you will be responsible for:
- Fair Work responses and representation for conciliations and dispute matters.
- Challenging ER matters from simple grievances through to significant bullying or harassment cases (and beyond)
- Investigating and resolving grievances
- Providing leaders with recommendations in relation to legislation, policies and procedures
- Assisting in the delivery of training and education sessions to build leader capability
Who we're looking for
You will bring with you:
Significant relevant experience in employment/labour law through either an HR or ER/IR role OR you might be legally trained and looking to take on a corporate role for something new.
Excellent negotiation and influencing skills to engage with a wide range of stakeholders and customers
Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant ER/IR legislation within different jurisdictions and the application of policy
Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills are important as is a commercial orientation
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.