|Job Type:||Full Time|
Systems Support & Development Specialist - Replenishment
About The Role
- Work variety - opportunity to work on multiple cross-functional projects
The Systems Support and Development Specialist is responsible for the support and development of Group Replenishment systems. These systems enable forecasting, ordering and planning stock requirements for store and distribution centres across Australia and New Zealand.
The Systems Support and Development Specialist has a significant role in ensuring the successful interaction between IT and replenishment teams throughout the design, development and support of replenishment systems. In addition, the Systems Support and Development Specialist is involved in the coordination of business resolutions to system issues and ensuring that operational business plans are feasible and supported by existing system functionality.
- Being the replenishment representative on internal and external projects which interact with replenishment systems and processes
- Managing replenishment and IT stakeholder engagement and communication
- Coordinating the effective resolution of failures to replenishment core systems
- Providing insight to IT and business process development
- Ensuring successful user representation in testing and development project phases
To be successful you will demonstrate success in a similar role as well as the following skills and experience:
- The ability to understand and interpret impacts to replenishment and business process
- Ability to determine root cause on a variety of unstructured and complex system problems – utilising a variety of advanced technical skills in SQL, database interrogation and ERP system use
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping, process flows, workflow and development of business or IT solutions
- Strong relationship building skills - an influencer with the ability to build trust and challenge stakeholders to deliver efficiency and performance improvements based on mutual respect
- Demonstrated ability to maintain stable performance under pressure and/or opposition (such as time pressure, ambiguity, uncertainty and stakeholder resistance.
We are driving Inclusion and Diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements of a role you are interested in (but not all) we encourage you to submit your application.
Want to hear more? Apply via www.wowcareers.com.au or alternatively connect on Linkedin #LI for further information. #Work180 #LI
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You