|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Custody Middle Office Team is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations for clients are completed, transactions are processed on time, exceptions are resolved proactively; provide a single point of contact team and subject matter expertise to clients. Middle Office covers trade instruction capture, settlement; fail management, cash instruction capture, projections, overdrafts, asset servicing instruction capture, dividends, foreign exchange, collateral, derivatives lifecycle management, Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trusts and bank loans. As a team, the aim is to improve standards of communication across Operations, provide query tracking and timely resolution as well as performing root-cause analysis on issues and problems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deal with internal and external parties in a professional manner and in line with the best interests of the Client and Bank
- Partner with clients with drive exceptional STP (straight through processing) rates and process efficiencies
- Identify and escalate any gaps in team governance to ensure we operate in a controlled and robust environment which is constantly improving
- Identify technology and process issues and gaps and working with Strategy and other internal stakeholders to ensure we get resolutions for our clients
- Monitoring and resolution of risk indicators to ensure that both J.P. Morgan and the client are aware of any issues that may have an adverse financial or reputational impact
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent along with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Custody Business and/or portfolio servicing environment or other Securities Services related industry is essential
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody, specializing in Asset Servicing is essential
- Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives, Managed Funds/ Unlisted Unit Trusts
- Enthusiastic approach to workload by consistently maintaining high levels of productivity and operating with effectiveness
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proactive in identifying and escalating issues