The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant within the People Advisory team in our Sydney office.
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
As a Consultant or Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Executing change management activities on client transformations, such as: change impact assessments, business readiness planning and tracking, sentiment surveys etc.
- Executing training activities, such as: training needs analysis, content design/ development and training delivery etc.
- Planning and executing communications such as: program communications & engagement plans, emails, posters, newsletters, intranet content, user journeys, persons etc.
- Planning and facilitating meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Day to day project management activities including: researching, planning, status reporting, knowledge management etc.
- Consulting – I’m comfortable working to deadlines on projects and programs and have experience working as a Management Consultant or in a similar role e.g. Analyst, Project Manager, Change Analyst/Manager, Training Analyst/Manager etc.
- Change Management – I understand change management and have experience executing change management on projects/programs including, change impacts & readiness, communications & engagement, organisation design etc.
- Training – I have training experience in at least one of the following areas: training needs analysis and design, content development, delivery
- Problem solving – I am a proven problem solver. I enjoy thinking outside the box and working to find optimal solutions to problems
- Stakeholder Engagement – I’m confident working in a client facing role, building relationships and managing expectations.
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs as part of a cross functional team
- Change Management and Training experience on technology implementations, particularly SAP
- Creative communications experience and the ability to use Canva or a similar design tool