|Job Type:||Full Time|
It starts with yes ...
In this fast-paced and business critical role, you will focus on the Consumer Channels that sell SMB (Small to Medium Business) products and services and your primary purpose is to successfully develop and execute the SMB sales strategy to grow and retain market share through existing partnerships and attracting new channel partnerships.
You will have overall accountability for growing SMB sales channels to deliver new sales, retention and revenue through identifying, acquiring and retaining customers in the SMB segment
for all Optus products (including mobile voice and data, fixed voice, broadband products and Optus Loop).
What does success look and sound like?
Success will be evident through the execution of new SMB sales channels as well as delivering increased sales through existing partnerships. You will be accountable for leading and representing SMB new business initiatives back to Optus Consumer and Small Business Groups and you will be key in managing relationships and business outcomes with SMB Commercial stakeholders.
Additionally, you will be expected to incorporate the development of new or improved partnerships with existing Retailers as well developing newer partnerships with an impressive list of high profile domestic and global channel partners.
Your ingredients for success ...
- Exceptional track record of success in senior sales management and new business development in the domestic SMB Channel space;
- Solid experience in operating in both relationship and complex transactional sales and marketing environments;
- Proven ability to manage complex business environments and manage multiple external partners to deliver outcomes;
- Previous experience in Account Management and or Project Management;
- Advanced commercial acumen with experience in working to and managing robust budgets and revenue targets;
- Proven track record on achieving financial targets and ability to lead teams to drive and exceed results;
- Skilled in financial assessment and business case development and OPEX management;
- Significant experience in managing key internal and external relationships; &
- Strong presentation ability within sales teams and senior exec level, with ability to formulate sales strategy and lead execution.
Please apply in confidence via the online function.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
A competitive salary
Discounts on products and services
Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
Flexible work options
We understand that flexibility means different things to different people. We are proud to offer a variety of options to work in different ways, such as flexible hours, remote working, job share and part-time. Please talk to us about how we can make this role work for you.
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.