|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Services is seeking a senior Technical Architect and Consulting professional to join the Business Applications domain team as Senior Consultant. We are looking for strong leader who will form strategic partnerships with our customers in their digital journey and help them conceive, architect, and implement Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations.
Microsoft’s Business Application Domain helps customers maximize their investment in Dynamics 365 for Finance solution. It is part of a global organization of exceptional people who provide Consulting, Solution Architecture guidance and Project management services for complex and mission critical business. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to make an impact in a growing business. As a senior member we are looking for someone who possesses a strong technical background and experience in implementing packaged ERP solutions, lead engagements involving alignment of multiple stakeholders and comfortable in discussing and demonstrating technical capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Finance to customers.
This role will require you to have conversations at many different levels from deep technical details to C-level management about technology costs and business benefits. You will apply advanced analysis skills, communication skills and experience in technical architecture of Dynamics 365 platform to define appropriate customer solutions, to design and prepare estimates for customer implementations.
You will also need to work closely with multiple teams across Microsoft – Dynamics, Azure, O365 and Industry to help bring comprehensive solutions to customers and provide feedback to Microsoft product engineering teams so that customer requirements are understood and reflected in future product releases.
Lead technical discussions and manage non-functional requirements across implementation lifecycle including Scoping, Requirement gathering workshops, Solution Architecture and Design, Configuration, User training and leading teams through development and deployment phases.
Help account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while leading the delivery of ongoing projects.
Routinely act as subject matter expert, build strong, trusted relationships with clients and act as a team leader on the engagements.
Deliver effective presentations to audiences of all sizes and possess excellent communication skills.
Maintain extensive product group relationships and drive technical readiness for Dynamics solutions with product certifications and specific ISV packaged solutions expertise as needed.
Collaborate with Project Managers, Program managers and Pursuit leads to ensure successful delivery and project go-lives. They support achievement of several performance scorecard and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, and sales.
What professionals we are looking for:
- Current and deep technical experience with implementing large projects on the Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations solution, or other large-scale ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle/PeopleSoft, etc.).
- Qualifications include hands-on experience in areas like Integrations, Data Management, Reporting & Analytics for multi-phase, global, enterprise-wide Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (or Dynamics AX) implementations.
- Understanding of competitive technology to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with existing customer systems from non-Microsoft platforms.
- Work experience involving pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Industry leading breadth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform.
- Proven Sure Step methodology experience where the candidate has executed full ERP project life cycle or orchestrated Sure Step offerings (Architecture assessment, performance review or customization review) would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of demonstrated work experience in Business application/ERP technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft AX/Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations implementations
- Domain Skills or experience in one of the following industries is an advantage – Manufacturing, Retail, and Professional Services.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Travel will be required for this position.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.