The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
Who are People Advisory Services?
As the world continues to be impacted by globalization, demographics, technology, innovation and regulation, organizations are under pressure to adapt quickly and build agile people cultures that respond to these disruptive forces. EY People Advisory Services believes a better working world is helping our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
We work globally and collaborate to bring you professional teams to address complex issues relating to organization transformation, end-to-end employee lifecycles, effective talent deployment and mobility, gaining value from evolving and virtual workforces, and the changing role of HR in support of business strategy. Our EY professionals ask better questions and work with clients to create holistic, innovative answers that deliver quality results.
Our HR Transactions practice continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented individuals with backgrounds covering HR mergers, acquisitions and divestments to consider for future opportunities in our Melbourne and Sydney office.
- Be part of and manage teams to deliver projects for clients
- Develop and execute workforce integration or separation plans, including transition strategies, employee communication, change management planning and execution and culture integration planning
- Project manage the HR work stream including various HR sub-teams, identification and resolution of workforce issues and issues to deliver transaction integration milestones
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary teams including the EY Strategy and Transactions team to deliver integrated transaction services, analysis and insights
- Build client relationships and identify opportunities in the market to continue growing the practice
- Provide technical advice on workforce issues that arise in mergers, acquisitions and divestments
This role is for you if you have some, or all of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, business/commerce, finance, human resources
- Extensive HR experience delivering projects and advising businesses in a consulting or strategic business partnering role (at least 3 years for senior consultant or between 5 to 7 years for manager)
- Have been part of or managed HR / workforce streams in in M&A projects
- Solid understanding of Australian HR regulations and market practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills in large deals and restructures across one or many industries
- Ability to remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage high performing individuals
- Consulting experience
Please note at this time we can only take applications from people who have working rights in Australia due to the Australian Government imposed COVID-19 visa entry restrictions.