|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Delivery Coordinator
- Support the execution and optimisation of digital campaigns for our clients
- Based in Surry Hills
Cartology is the Woolworths Groups new stand-alone media business. The Cartology business was established with the aim of driving sales of in-store, digital and other media properties, whilst making it easier for suppliers to utilise our full range of media assets to deliver relevant messages to both new and existing customers.
We operate in a fast paced, nimble environment with professionals who work collaboratively to achieve market leading outcomes. Our point of difference is that we are part of Australia’s largest retailer allowing us to provide unparalleled career opportunities.
As Digital Delivery Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the execution and optimisation of highly relevant digital campaigns for our clients. In addition you will:
- Assist in the creation of data driven, direct marketing activities to grow category and customer value
- Support in the development of delivery plans and timelines to ensure on-time delivery and implementation of tactical action plans
- Work to create efficient end-to-end execution processes with the wider Cartology & WooliesX teams
- Oversee campaign capacity and track execution process
- Contribute to a culture of disciplined innovation and continuous improvement
- Provide strategic alignment & stakeholder management across Cartology and WooliesX
To be successful as a Digital Delivery Coordinator, you will be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail. You should have an interest in digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO and bring experience in supporting highly successful, multi-channel direct marketing campaigns. In addition:
- 1 year experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Digital Media, Direct Response, CRM, or Data Driven Marketing roles
- Experience in implementing, managing and optimising digital media executions
- Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions
- Experience with managing digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Tertiary qualified in relevant discipline (Business/Commerce/Marketing).
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.