|Job Type:||Full Time|
Uniting Westmead is a purpose built service due to open in 2021, operating as a long day care centre with 75 places for children from 6 weeks to 5 years old.
The centre is part of a wider development that brings together a range of Unting Services across Ageing and Early Learning, creating a unique community around the service.
As the Educational Leader, you will embrace educational programs which focus on children’s independence to play, discover and learn, along with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
On offer here:
- Access to a range of NFP salary packaging options and monthly RDOs
- Be a key part of building a new service to deliver quality education.
- Challenge your skills and further your career in a leading NFP organisation.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
What do I need to succeed?
- Bachelor in Early Learning or related with relevant work experience.
- Sound developmental knowledge and experience for observing, recording and planning
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- Experience in either Nature or Art Pedagogy is desirable
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.