|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking to grow our Customer Operations team, and bring on board a driven, and analytical Wholesale Banking Operations Analyst. Here, you’ll be supporting the wholesale banking team, aligning the onshore as well as in the offshore locations on various operational and process improvement activities. In conjunction to this, you’ll be proficient in performing clerical activities, data processing and reporting. With various avenues to explore for career progression, when you join this tight knit team, you’ll gain exposure to innovative financial lending products in our leading digital bank!
What are you going to do? You’ll be…
- Responsible for compliance and risk management; applying corrective actions to resolve issues and be involved in risk assessments
- Demonstrating impeccable customer service and work closely with various stakeholders; local and global. This will involve projecting credibility and adapting communication styles.
- Demonstrating operational excellence and process management; involving challenging and improving processes
- Practicing key control testing and driving meetings for continuous improvements
What are we looking for? You’ll have…
- 3-5 years’ experience in a banking or financial services role ;
- Sound knowledge of banking practices including policy, procedures and regulatory requirements;
- Strong customer service ethics, delivery focus, complaint handling;
- Advanced Microsoft Office and advanced numeracy/data analysis skills;
- Effective coordination and time management skills; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to confidently liaise with all stakeholder
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.