|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands.
To address the increased activity across our Infrastructure Projects function, we are now seeking an expression of interest from experienced Civil Supervisors with the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting, high-profile and complex infrastructure projects in NSW.
- Tertiary qualifications /CERT IV or relevant experience
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction, Rail and Infrastructure industry
- Previous experience with rail station upgrades
- Experience in managing subcontractors
- Experience in stakeholder management particularly within the rail industry
- Proven experience from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor
- It is preferable for this position to hold a valid Drivers License.
- First Aid Training (preferable)
- Prior planning and Subcontract Management experience.
- Prior management of multi-disciplined work sites.
- Computer literate in programs including Expert, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking ASX company
- Further develop your skills and professional development
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits.
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES