|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. To address the increased activity across our Infrastructure Projects function, we are now seeking an expression of interest from experienced Project Administrators. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting, high-profile and complex infrastructure projects in NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this varied role you will be responsible for:
- Raising purchase orders and a subcontract orders as per the subcontract
- Receipt and pay purchase orders/subcontract orders
- Prepare invoices and complete credit applications
- Monthly progress claims from subcontractors
- Retention reporting
- General office management duties including: minute taking, arranging meetings, managing building access card requirements and Opal card accounts, arranging social functions and dealing with building management issues.
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholder, show initiative, be self -motivated with a can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- Experience in construction / engineering industry
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES