|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
A permanent, full time opportunity has become available for a Leading Hand to join our experienced asphalt crew based in Teralba, NSW. This position would suit someone that has demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt manufacturing industry, that has a high regard for safety and quality.
In this position as Leading Hand, you will work in partnership with the supervisor and crew members on a variety of asphalt projects ranging from minor to major works. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in the previously mentioned works along with the ability to;
- Demonstrate hands on experience in a leadership position within the asphalt sector
- Ability to operate all plant and equipment used on a resurfacing job
- Experience in measuring up and running an asphalt shift on occasion
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Good management skills and excellent communication skills
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.