|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Opportunity can be based at any of our National offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- Suits an experienced Product Manager with demonstrated experience dealing with leaders in the home buying space
About the Role
We’re embarking on a significant transformation to deliver market leading home lending experiences for our customers. It’s an exciting time to join BOQ and contribute to this transformation!
The Product Manager – Home buying will deliver market leading home buyer experiences for our customers. This role will play a critical role in driving transformation and will bring strong commercial acumen, customer centricity and solution focus to drive better business and customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the ongoing management of BOQ’s Home buying portfolio including performance management, profit and loss, product development, innovation and risk management.
- Provide portfolio reporting, insights, market trends and manage the levers available to achieve sustainable loan growth.
- Identification of and execution of product initiatives to drive acquisition, cost efficiencies, product simplification and better customer and staff experiences across home buying and personal loan portfolio
- Development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive execution of strategy including across retail network, brokers, marketing, operations, legal, compliance and risk teams.
- Accountable for overseeing compliant product distribution
- Proactive portfolio risk management
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within home buying industry
- Experience in product and/or portfolio management and possess a high level of numeracy to manage revenue and cost drivers
- Demonstrated development and delivery of successful product initiatives including the business case development and execution of initiatives.
- High level attention to detail and the ability to prioritise within a fast paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management to drive business outcomes
- Understand the financial services regulatory environment
- Self-motivated and achievement driven
- A business or finance degree is strongly desirable
- Experience in presenting at all levels of the organisation
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.