|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best
- World-class learning and leadership programs
- Discounted health insurance
Opportunity to join our high performing Transfer Pricing team in Sydney!
What will your typical day look like?
This role will work closely with the Directors and Partners, providing advice and solutions on a variety of cross border intra-group transactions. This role will work on projects that include tax reviews and audits, advance pricing arrangements negotiations, transfer pricing planning and restructuring, pricing of debt and documentation work for all types of transactions - including tangible goods, intangible assets, loans and services.
- Manage the delivery of engagements and projects to a high quality
- Prepare detailed benchmarking studies to support the application of various pricing methodologies
- Manage large global transfer pricing documentation projects
- Compile and review detailed economic analysis for our multinational clients
- Develop and implement transfer pricing solutions having regard to Australian law and practice
- Provide client advice in relation to transfer pricing controversy issues and dealing with revenue authorities such as the ATO
- Assist in business development including managing client relationships, preparing proposals and project scoping
- Assist in the development of technology solutions for transfer pricing
- Coach, train and develop junior staff
About the team
Deloitte Tax is comprised of a wonderful mix of energetic personalities and deep expertise in tax. Every single day with the team is filled with collaborative discussion and new challenges that motivates and excites us. Advance your career with our driven division that excels in offering fully integrated tax services to our clients based on their unique tax positions
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Excellent commercial awareness, ideally possessing an Economic, Commerce and/or Law background
- 4-6 years of experience in transfer pricing or related fields
- Experience in management of global transfer pricing documentation projects
- Deep transfer pricing technology expertise
- A strong working knowledge in transfer pricing in an Australian context
- Strong technical knowledge of transfer pricing and ability to identify relevant issues from a broad tax and transfer pricing perspective
- Exceptional skills in management of global transfer pricing documentation projects
- Exceptional financial or statistical analytical skills
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong research and technology skills
- Senior stakeholder management skills
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
The minimum salary requirements for this role is $85,000 inclusive of 9.5% superannuation