|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
What will your typical day look like?
The Oracle Technical Lead is responsible for providing specialist Oracle HR and Payroll consulting services to customers/businesses and facilitating the design, implementation and support of strategic Oracle HR/Payroll systems and solutions.
- Understanding and evaluating the customer's business needs & influencing the customer to adopt standard business processes. Designing integrated business solutions to support those needs, thus contributing to successful project outcomes.
- Designing, implementing, developing, testing and supporting high quality Oracle HR/Payroll business solutions.
- Conduct client workshops.
- Undertaking comprehensive training/ testing documentation and execution activities.
- Accountability for delivery of successful implementation outcomes across the project. This includes understanding cross-module linkages where applicable.
- Assisting the Delivery Manager in planning and coordinating project activities including resourcing, scheduling and monitoring of project delivery.
- Acting as a "pillar-lead" for at least one module, with responsibility to keep the solution up-to-date in line with the latest application features offered.
- Developing business relationships with client organisations and key representatives and working with Sales Managers to develop ongoing business opportunities.
- Participation in tender response preparation and functional demonstrations.
- Providing ongoing technical support and advice to Deloitte's customer base.
About the team
The Deloitte HRT2 team provides a complete range of specialised services across the world's foremost Human Resources, Payroll & Workforce Management solutions including industry leaders SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle and Kronos and we are recognised by clients and the industry as a leading provider of solutions, services and support.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone who has extensive experience providing specialist professional HR/Payroll consulting services and solutions to customers/businesses as well as experience facilitating the design, implementation and support of Oracle HCM applications.
- 7+ years' experience in business management, IT, systems integration consulting or design.
- Tertiary level qualifications coupled with more than 5 years of experience in implementation or support of Oracle HCM Cloud/ Oracle E-Business Suite/Payroll and related technical areas
- Specialist knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud/Payroll and related functionality, including Oracle HCM Cloud and Payroll technical skills. This includes
- Understanding of the Human Resources and Payroll data models
- Understanding of the Oracle HCM Cloud security model
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence or Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Fast Formulas
- Data Migration
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs, preferable specific to Oracle HCM Cloud
- Experience in configuration of Role Based Access Controls
- Experience in integration with third party payroll solutions
- At least 3 end to end implementations across Oracle HCM / Oracle E-Business HR/ Oracle Payroll projects.
- Working implementation expertise in at least 3 modules across Oracle HCM Cloud/ Oracle E-Business HR/ Oracle Payroll.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- A detailed understanding of information technology concepts and processes as they relate to modern Human Resource and Payroll management practices.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia's borders. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
If you have any questions or wish to have a private conversation about this role, contact Rochelle Coffey from the Talent Acquisition team. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.