|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Endeavour Group ambition is bold, we want to be the world's best drinks retailer. We know that expectations of retail have never been higher so our transactions must be instant, and our services must be intuitive and personal. We are embarking on our next generation of growth, and we want you to be an influential part of it.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmaster wines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
In this hands-on Azure Cloud Engineer role you will be responsible for the maintenance & management of cloud resources,.integrations tools & services, containerisation and cost optimisation within Azure and GCP across the Endeavour Group.
As the subject matter expert for all cloud related activities in the group you will design and build cloud infrastructure solutions leveraging Azure & Google Cloud.Ensure all cloud implementations are risk free and adhere to the group’s security policies.Introduce cost optimisation & monitoring across all the cloud resources and manage and maintain Azure & Google cloud resources across the Endeavour group.
Key Responsibilities will include:
● Ensure the group’s data platforms are well maintained, optimised, secure and stable
● Lend support to various businesses and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery of e-comm,
data platforms & data analytics related solutions to ensure supportable, scalable, robust solutions are delivered.
● Manage & troubleshoot cloud data platforms across the group.
● Provide cloud infrastructure technical assistance & expertise for various teams.
● Maintain standard policies for data integrations & systems in development activities.
● Manage identity & access via Privileged Identity Management (PIM) service
● Setup access control policies across cloud infrastructure resources
● Create, modify and manage the technology fundamentals for data code pipelines within deployment/management
● Create, modify, manage and remove cloud resources inline with standards and best practice for Endeavour Group
● Explore new innovative opportunities to bring new techniques, processes, and technologies
● Development of custom automation based on business needs.
● Implement, support DevOps toolsets e.g. configuration management, containers, CI/CD, Source Control and IaC.
● Proactively seek new value-add automation opportunities for internal customers and convert those new opportunities to realized value.
● Maintain in-depth documentation of activities and developed solutions.
● Use appropriate tooling associated with DevOps engineering.
● Perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
You are outcome driven with the ability to quickly analyse and identify problems that may impact quality and cost of service, You will be well equipped with knowledge across multiple technology platforms and can manage stakeholders effectively at any level.
You will have developed flexible and automated cloud infrastructure platforms across IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and a strong knowledge of networking concepts and protocols. and have had hands on experience in cloud migrations and automation
● 3+ years demonstrable experience with managing resources & environments within Azure and Google cloud platforms
● Experience with Kubernetes Engine (GKE), Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure ASE, Azure Synapse Analytics, SQL
Server Big Data Clusters, Azure Data Factory, Cloud Data Catalog, Azure Data Catalog, Cloud Dataflow, Azure Databricks,
Container Registry, Azure Container Registry, IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub,Azure Event Hubs
● Demonstrable experience working with data lakes, data warehouses e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
● Software development experience with:Python, Linux/Unix, DotNet is highly regarded
● Extensive experience with Infrastructure as code using Terraform or ARM templates.
● Extensive experience with Azure automation to streamline resource management & policy implementation.
● Database capacity planning
● Experience with data security, access controls and encryption
● Experience working with Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data
● Experience creating visualisations with PowerBI and Tableau is very desirable
● Experience with a wide range of Citrix technologies and solutions, including
- Netscaler/ADCs running in Active/Active HA configurations
- Federated Authentication Services (FAS)
- Studio/Delivery Controller
- Hands-on experience with building, deploying, troubleshooting data extraction using Databricks, Dataproc, Datafactory, Data warehousing and Power BI.
Grow with Endeavour Drinks
Endeavour Drinks comprises a diverse range of drinks businesses including BWS, Dan Murphy’s, ALH and Pinnacle Drinks. We are focused on growing and transforming our businesses to meet the changing needs of customers and we’re driven by a culture that puts our customers and team first. Our ambition is to connect everyone with a drinks experience they'll love.
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You