|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior SAP Project Manager
About the role
At present, we have a rare opportunity to join the IT team in the role of Senior SAP Project Manager, based out of our corporate head office in North Sydney.
This senior level role will utilise program management skills such as strong financial reporting, strong schedule management, and management of resources.
In this role you will estimate, plan, execute and finalise SAP projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to schedule, budget and scope.
You will also be responsible for internal and external stakeholder management, reporting, detailed resource management, project administration, project financials (including billing) and project quality control. The role will be responsible for SAP and potentially infrastructure projects. In addition to managing projects, program and portfolio management will be required.
- Experience with large scale SAP implementation projects and programs
- Strong familiarity with project management tools (eg MS Project, SAP Project Systems, Primavera, etc)
- Managed all phases of projects including requirements analysis, system design, specification, development, build, testing and implementation
- Ability to provide guidance and support in decision making processes between customers, business and project teams
- Familiarity with Project Methodologies and Project Management Certified.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering SAP projects
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.