|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Securities Services is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue. J.P. Morgan Securities Services leverages the firm's global scale, leading technology and deep industry expertise to service investments around the world.
The Manual Bespoke Process & Manual Touch Point team run initiatives for client optimization and operating model transformation. The team partners with Operations, Product and client-facing teams to eliminate manual effort within the operational processes to enable faster, repeatable low touch processes. This includes influencing the client to change behavior, changing processes and identifying system changes. The team is accountable to the APAC Securities Services Operations Program Manager for delivering this work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist project leads in team with data extraction for consumption in MTP and MBP streams
- Partner in building strong Tableau Client Dashboard that presents compelling data stories and provides actionable insights to enable discussions with clients on improvement opportunities
- Manage consolidation of multiple complex data feeds as input to Client Dashboard, partnering with operations and tech to source relevant data sets
- Engage stakeholders to ensure Client Dashboard usage, provide governance and champion continuous improvement
- Work with operational resources in multiple locations across different time zones in APAC
To be successful you will need:
- At least 5 years global financial industry experience within top tier investment management or financial services firm
- Demonstrated experience wrangling large data sets, leading root cause analysis and translating insights into decisions that had a direct business impact
- Strong excel skills and experience designing dashboards for data visualization - Tableau experience required
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and insights, in a way that can be understood by stakeholders with different levels of data literacy
- Demonstrated experience leading working groups and preparing steerco status reporting with understanding of operational processes within banking