|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Rail. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to recent project wins our Infrastructure Projects business are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Site Engineer with Roads and Rail experience.
- Demonstrated capability in Heavy or Light Rail Infrastructure industries and or Civil Construction
- Degree qualification in either Civil Engineering and/or equivalent
- Proven ability to proactively build relationships with key stakeholders and experience in subcontractor management and a well-developed knowledge of contracts
- Sound quality analysis skills and ability to adopt a creative, lateral approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility and confidence and the ability to work well with site personnel as well as with technical and professional employees.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business, both verbally and written
- Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
If you require further information, please email email@example.com
To register your application; please use the link and apply online. Applications sent directly by email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES