With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, Uniting is a multifaceted organisation that operates in the areas of aged care, disability, early learning and community services.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the role
In this 12-month maternity cover position, you will work as part of our specialist organisational enablement team, which is responsible for diagnosing, evaluating, designing and delivering leadership, culture and capability initiatives that support an engaged, high performing workforce and drive our safe, reliable, inclusive and person-centred organisational culture that delivers on our strategy.
Reporting to the Organisation Enablement Team Leader, you must collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of organisational enablement programs, processes and strategic initiatives across Uniting.
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in organisational psychology, organisational learning and development, human resources or related field
- Relevant experience in a commercially focused environment driving outcomes
- Able to deliver results through influence rather than through direct authority
- Proven project execution and budget management
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We live our values of being bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Opportunity to work with Senior Leadership and Board Members
- Chance to be part of delivering significant organisational change
- Varied role working across a diverse NFP organisation
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients