|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Partner with our Business Bankers and customers in this Home Lending role
- Opportunity to work within a growth area
- Fantastic opportunity to grow the consumer lending book
About the role
The Home Lending Business Banker works collaboratively with our Business Bankers to meet more of our customers consumer lending needs contributing to the delivery of Our Strategic Ambition. This opportunity provides a great customer experience that drives advocacy through understanding customer goals and providing appropriate solutions.
A typical day will include:
- Growing the consumer lending book through identifying and fulfilling customers’ needs and maximising customer retention
- Determining customers’ goals and aspirations through quality conversations and deepening customer relationships at every interaction
- Unlocking new home lending needs by identifying opportunities within existing portfolios, working with aligned Bankers to generate new referrals, local business generation activities and targeted marketing strategies and activities
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications
Can I do this role?
To be successful in this role you will most likely be currently working as a Business Banker, Private Banker, Mobile Banker, Associate/Senior Associate and have a proven track record in building strong rapport with customers, identifying their needs and delivering great customer outcomes each and every time.
As the Home Lending Business Banker you will be a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven experience and accredited in secured consumer lending. You will be a highly results driven banker with an ability to build strong rapport with our valued customers.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency.
For more information on mastering a Banker role at NAB, and your career pathways please click here.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.