|Job Type:||Full Time|
he $2.4 billion Parramatta Light Rail will connect Westmead to Carlingford via the Parramatta CBD and Camellia with a 12-kilometre, two-way light rail track. Parramatta Connect (CPB Contractors and Downer EDI Joint Venture) has been engaged by Transport for NSW to complete the construction of the light rail track, roadworks, stop platforms, and transport interchanges at Westmead, Parramatta CBD and Carlingford. Upon its completion the light rail will transport 28,000 people every day to key destinations, new communities and essential services. It is expected to open in 2023.
We have an opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join our team in Parramatta. You will have strong subcontractor management skills, experience in contractual negotiations and contractual letter writing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in managing variations with subcontractor and client
- Cost reporting and Subcontractor cash flow forecasting, and ensure cost forecasting for allocation subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained
- Assess commercial and contractual risks involved in delivery and implementation of projects and identify and implement controls
- Interpret Contract clauses and prepare draft correspondence accordingly
- Review, assess and value entitlement of subcontract variations
- Assist in review and assessment of extension of time claims
- Prepare EOM accruals and assist in CVR (Cost value Reconciliation) reports
- Maintain up-to-date subcontract liability schedules
- Assist in identifying upstream change/variations and prepare data and supporting evidence
- Register and oversees incoming and outgoing subcontract correspondence
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information contact: Marie Hetherington at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.