|Location:||New South Wales, Wollongong|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse to join our friendly Home and Community Care Team on a fixed-term contract until May 2021. The position is based in Moruya, servicing our clients in their own homes throughout the Far South Coast region.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, you will be responsible for providing excellent clinical support to aged care clients that enables client self-determination, as well as improving social engagement, meaning and purpose.
Key responsibilities include :
- Carrying out client clinical assessments, referrals and reviews
- Providing clinical supervision and support to the team
- Working collaboratively with the Home and Community Care team in developing client care plans
- Monitoring and ordering client consumables in consultation with the client and Support Advisor
- Current Australian Health Professional Registration Authority for a Registered Nurse
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Key to the success in this role is the demonstrated ability in the below skills and experience;
- Previous experience in a clinical position in aged care or community setting
- Knowledge of Health or Community Aged Care Services
- Well-developed understanding and delivery of case management
Benefits & culture:
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
- Salary Packaging Benefits of up to $15900 tax free income per year
- Paid time and per kilometre travel entitlement
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
Click the application link if you are interested in this amazing opportunity!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which may include a National Police Check and Reference Checks