|Job Type:||Full Time|
We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
We believe a company’s ability to move with market changes and new technologies comes down to the strength of its teams.
About the role
In this role you will support the Recruitment function in the delivery of suitably qualified and experienced candidates for projects, tenders and talent pipelining across our Resources business sectors Tasks include\:
- Undertake reference checks, booking medicals etc
- Obtain and verify proof of entitlement to work in Australia
- Manage candidate qualifications, tickets and licences in our database
- Conduct VEVO checks
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Team player with a positive outlook and a sense of humour
- Outstanding customer focus and work ethic
- Administration skills with high computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Qualification in Human Resources would be advantageous
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits, including salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref\: 241159