|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technology Strategy Senior Manager – 5G & Cloud Native
Why Accenture Strategy? In the world of strategy today, technology is the new disruptor. It is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities and value for almost every organization. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths; operating at the intersection of business and technology. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It's a very exciting place to be!Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client's industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that Accenture can. This is what our clients' current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.Technology Strategy Accenture Strategy solves complex business challenges at the intersect of business and technology. We take a specialist led, value based approach to identifying the right technology strategies for our clients. Technology Strategy is a critical, fast growing component of our overall Strategy practice. We focus on developing company-wide strategies that exploit disruptive technologies as well as advising our Fortune 500 CIO clients on how to reimagine their IT operating models, architectures and governance.With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape, disruptive technologies and trends in technology strategy, you will lead high performance teams to address priority C-suite issues with precision and speed.Job Description You will be an experienced Senior Manager / Manager focusing on 5G and Cloud Technology Strategy and related transformation. Technology Strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to:
- Apply deep technology strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills to influence client digital agenda.
- Partner with technology and business leaders to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues intersecting business, digital technology & operations.
- Understand clients' industry landscape and business in the context of global, economic, technology & social trends.
- Adapt, develop and implement specific digital transformation solutions and drive value led work for clients.
Your Role: Technology Strategy Manager There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving technology business problems that lead to strategic insights
- Lead value analysis to generate technology insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients and Accenture
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant technology strategy topic.
- Shape and lead innovative and pragmatic programs that translate results from business diagnosis and planning into transformation solutions within the digital area
- Identify/prioritize account-level value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high-level visions, performance gaps, and needs
- Contributing to our thought leadership at the intersect of business and technology
Your Experience - We're looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Technology & IT Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Innovation: Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Data Strategy: Exposure to new business models and customer journeys enabled by evolving data architecture and advanced analytics
- Enterprise Architecture: Experience in helping clients establish a vision, roadmap and governance.
- IT Operating Model: IT process excellence-oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
- IT Workforce: People Change experience within an IT environment, organization design and transformation
- IT Costs & Commercials: IT commercial background, good knowledge of IT Service Integrator Models, outsourcing advisory, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
- Application Strategy: Experience in helping clients re-position their technology portfolio to fuel growth by balancing cost and capability.
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of 5G (4G) technology strategy, and/or digital enterprise IT architecture experience
- Strong experience managing people and teams and engaging with clients
- Expert knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practical experience and via a keen interest in the latest innovation and thought leadership (e.g. Digital Customer and Commerce, Connected Platform, Digital Enterprise, Data-driven business models)
- A strong understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (Financial Services, Telecommunication, Retail, Consumer Goods, High Tech, Government)
- First class written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Exceptional problem-solving ability - structural reasoning, sharp with numbers and creative thinking to solve complex client issues
- Demonstrated leadership attributes – comfort with complexity and ambiguity, globally connected and locally relevant, naturally collaborative, bold to change, to learn and stay relevant, non-negotiable standards of high performance
- Solid history of successful program management experience
- Lead roles in knowledge capital development
- Lead roles in business development activities
- C suite presence and stakeholder management
- Proven track record in client relationship development Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- You must have proven experience in the development of technology strategies
- Consulting experience or relevant Technology Strategy background Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You'll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture's global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Fantastic team with collaborative spirit
- Access to leading-edge technology and global vendor footprint Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.About Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.