|Job Type:||Full Time|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join the Woolworths Supply Chain - Finance team! In this role, you will provide clear insight into the drivers of each DCs and Transport Operation financial performance. This role will also work closely with the Supply Chain Managers, Transport Managers to support productivity improvement activities whilst also liaising with National teams.
- Monitoring and interpreting each site's financial performance to determine areas where corrective action is required.
- Coordinating with the site Business Analyst to provide support as required
- Working with Supply Chain Managers and Transport Managers to deliver financial performance improvement where required.
- In conjunction with the Labour Planning Managers, support Supply Chain Managers deliver labour improvements.
- Supporting productivity by providing clear cost to serve analysis to aid decision making and monitoring benefit delivery.
- Providing guidance and coaching to Supply Chain Managers and Transport Managers in regard to financial performance management.
- Working with the National Procurement and National Contracts Team, ensure that all major procurement contracts are managed effectively and new contracts are evaluated to deliver maximum value.
- Provide financial performance insights to further highlight opportunities.
- Working with Operations Excellence team (SA & WA) to ensure project benefits captured accurately and in a timely manner
- Standardise financial performance reporting across SA & WA, ensuring daily, weekly and monthly requirements are addressed. Ensuring that this also aligns with the Southern Zone and National reporting
- Working with National Supply Chain Finance team to support financial deliverable to the wider group,including budgeting and forecasting support
- Production of weekly and quarterly slides for inclusion in the packs to be presented to The Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Provide support to Zone Commercial Manager Zone Program Manager and Zone General Manager on capital expenditure decisions through financial analysis, including the financial implications of decisions and helping the business unit get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals.
- Provide support on significant projects in SA / WA on business case development, project deployment and execution and benefits tracking against business case
What we're looking for:
- Significant experience in managing financial performance of complex supply chains.
- Tertiary or Diploma qualifications in finance and/or accounting or demonstrated experience in a finance environment. CPA/CA/CIMA qualified
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work effectively across a number of sites and locations.
- Ability to financially and operationally analyze supply chains
- Continuous improvement mindset and experience in delivering productivity within a complex organisation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tailor content to different levels of an organisation.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Financial modeling tools
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You