|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 12 month fixed term contract
An exciting opportunity has been created to join our team in order to play a key role in the continuous development and automation of our risk management function. The focus of your role will be to implement stress testing and scenario analysis in an robust way.
You’ll be working with a team of risk managers, setting the functional requirements to ensure a robust implementation of the framework. Your work will go across the traditional risk disciplines of credit risk, market risk, operational risks and compliance. This is a great opportunity to lead a system implementation that will cover an end-to-end solution from scenario development to reporting using tables and graphs.
What are you going to do? You’ll be
- Stress Test and scenario analysis implementation: Perform the regulatory required stress test in line with Australia regulations as well as group requirements.
- Implement the calculations required to quantify the effect of scenarios analyses and stress tests.
- Stakeholder and project management: Project coordination and stakeholder engagement.
- Set-up steerco organise daily stand-ups, prepare progress presentations.
- Report to internal and external stakeholders on the outcomes
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience in a software development.
- Advanced skills in SAS and SQL
- Some working knowledge of risk management systems, techniques and risk related regulations.
- Strong communication and stakeholder influencing skill
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.