|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Head Office
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous Treasury/Securitisation experience
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate team player to join our innovative and dynamic Treasury Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to seek out new challenges and gain or supplement your knowledge and experience across Treasury, Securitisation, Covered Bonds and Debt Capital Markets. Depending on your experience, we have a role that could suit you.
In this role, you will work closely with the Long Term Funding team to implement and execute the Bank’s funding strategy. You will also assist in managing and monitoring of all the existing securitisation and covered bond transactions efficiently, with a view to driving efficiencies in reporting processes. Additionally you will also assist with the execution of new transactions under BOQ’s Securitisation Programmes and BOQ’s Covered Bond Programme and wider debt capital market programmes.
As the successful candidate you will report to the Head of Funding and be responsible for various functions including:
- Ongoing management of Trust Manager reporting obligations for new and existing securitisation and covered bond programmes
- Ensuring all monthly reporting is prepared accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage communications with key internal and external stakeholders including: Investors, Rating Agencies, Reserve Bank of Australia, Accountants, Trustee, Lawyers, Investment Banks and Internal relationships
- Assist the Head of Funding and Senior Manager Secured Funding in delivering key projects and objectives of the Long Term Funding Team within the Bank’s Treasury team.
As a suitable candidate for this role, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Understanding of Securitisation and Debt Capital Markets
- Some previous experience in Securitisation / Structured Finance / Treasury (desirable)
- Strong analytical / quantitative / problem solving skills with previous modelling experience (desirable)
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy, with the ability to deliver high quality work and manage to deadlines – there is always a lot happening in the securitisation markets
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, VBA / SQL (desirable)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Law, Information Technology or related field
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and be part of a dynamic and inclusive team
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.